Apologies Britdisc....

Lost at the week-end, Gray Animal Wallet. I think it was left in the
clubhouse. If found please can you get in touch with me on;
07763 801671
Thanks
Larry (Fire #8)

RWE Thames Water plc, Registered Office 14 Cavendish Place, London W1G 9NU.
Registered No. 2366623. This e-mail is confidential and intended solely for
the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.  Any views or opinions
presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
those of RWE Thames Water plc or its subsidiaries. If you are not the
intended recipient of this e-mail you may not copy, use, forward or
disclose its contents to any other person ; please notify our
Computer Service Desk on +44 (0)118 9593587 and destroy and
delete the message and attachments from your system.

For more information on RWE Thames Water visit our web site at
www.rwethameswater.com