From: "Andy Kayley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Britdisc" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, April 16, 2004 1:24 PM
Subject: [BD] MT1 schedule

Is it safe to assume turn up at 9am for captains meeting , then 45mins warm
games start at 10am, like the last mixed tour event??

Or is someone going to post a schedule or start times for this weekend?

Gynga

---
[This E-mail has been scanned for viruses but it is your responsibility
to maintain up to date anti virus software on the device that you are
currently using to read this email. ]