Hi Britdisc,

We've managed another pitch for Copa thanks to thorough grass cutting which means we
can get a couple more teams in!

Teams in so far...
DHB *
Lucky Huckers
Thundering Herd
Team STAG
Mental Discs
Whip'Scar
Slippery When Wet
Discuits *
Flyght Club
Random Fling
Hullumni *
Drug Store Cowboys
STD *
Boogie Knights
HCUK *
Too Many Pies
Super Duper Monkey Zoomers
Lucky 7
Inbreds
Brazilians for the millions *
Aurora

We can get three more in there to make 24.
If you can throw together a team, go to http://www.copa-cabana.co.uk to register.

Just a summary of what you'll be in for...
Friday
- Copa Cabana Marquee goes up
- Registration and Player packs with collectable goodies distributed
- Welcome BBQ and Copa Cabana Party until no one is left standing.
Saturday
- Complimentary Hangover
- Free Continental Breakfast
- Registration and Player packs with collectable goodies distributed
- 8:30 Captains Meeting (maybe later that 8:30)
- Ultimate from 9-6 or so.
- Free Mid-day Lunch Provided (Veggie Option Available)
- Live Music
- Hacky volley
- Frisbinton
- Boat races
- Saturday Night BBQ
- Karaoke and Live music on the Saturday night,
- Midnight...Pub closes, Copa Opens, DJs begin and party continues til first games
Sunday.
Sunday
- 2nd Complimentary Hangover
- 2nd Continental Breakfast
- Games start 10pm. Ultimate til 4pm
- Free Mid-day Lunch  (Veggie Option Available)
- Player packs with collectable goodies

A pickup team will be available for people who just want to come along.
Email me direct if that's the case so we can plan and place you on the team.

If you can throw together a team, go to http://www.copa-cabana.co.uk
to register.

Thanks
Steve