Just a reminder that it's 2 weeks until the discount £10 for early entry expires and 3
weeks until the final deadline for entry.  So far I've had one cheque!

The reason we've offered the £10 discount is to encourage teams (especially Open) to
sign up early so that the entry list can be finalised and those teams who might not
have qualified outright, but get in because other teams don't enter, have plenty of
time to organise their teams.  I've had one or two e-mails from such teams saying that
realistically they need more than 2 weeks notice to get their team together should
they suddenly find themselves in the tournament.

So, can I encourage all teams in the Top-36 to get their cheques into us asap (they
won't be cashed until after the August the 6th deadline - promise!) so that the
line-up can be completed as early as possible.  I really don't want to end up in the
situation where I'm scrambling around for a team to fill the last spot a week before
the tournament, as seems to happen every year with Nationals!

Your help in this will be much appreciated - details are on the UKUA web-site.

Cheers

Si+Ches

P.S.  If you notice on the web-site, we have arranged for some rooms to be available,
at a relatively cheap price, in halls of residence very near the venue.  If you would
like to take advantage of these then YOU need to book them at least 2 weeks in advance
through the details on the web-page.

This Email is confidential and is for the intended recipient only.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the author and you must not disclose or use the
contents in any way.  The author bears responsibility for any legal action or disputes
arising from views or professional advice expressed which do not relate to the
business of FaberMaunsell Ltd.