Hi all

Following a few last minute drop-outs and the World Ultimate Championships
in Finland, the GB Women's Team for the World Championships Beach Ultimate
Tournament in Portugal is now desperately short of players.

As this will be mainly a fun tournament with a competitive edge, and non of
us want to play iron-man on beach, I am asking for any players who:

a) Are available between Tuesday 24th August (games start Wednesday) and
Sunday 29th August (when games end).
b) Are female.
c) Can run, throw and catch.

You even get to represent Great Britain at a World Ultimate Event in the
beautiful country of Portugal! How cool is that???? Overseas players are
also welcome to play on this team.

The price is 90 euros per player plus a 200 euro team fee. This is a bargain
for an international tournament with international teams present and price
includes a breakfast/lunch package each of the 5 days, 1 dinner, and 2
parties with live bands. Also included is a player package with a disc and a
t-shirt. There are cheap camping options (Portuguese weather is great for
that) and there are arranged discounts on hotel prices.

If you are even just a teeny weenie bit tempted and fill the criteria above
PLEASE EMAIL ME ASAP. I can even help you figure out flights so you are
travelling with others. And I'll make sure that you get from the airport to
the venue hassle free.

Thanks!

Allison

Lookfly Custom Uniforms
and Ultimate Toys
http://www.lookfly.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
+44 7810 590151

***Can't think of a name for your new team? Visit www.lookfly.com and try
the Lookfly Random Team Name Generator***