Yes, Roadie Films are also going to be there!

We're planning two DVDs from Worlds - one giving a flavour of the whole tournament,
and the other concentrating on our very own GB teams.  The videos won't be available
for another few months - but we'll also be updating our site daily during the
tournament.

If you go along to www.roadiefilms.co.uk you'll be able to see highlights from each
day's play, the parties and the city, as well as more info on the planned DVDs.

For those of you coming to Turku, make sure you keep an eye out for us - we have a
crew of 9, so we'll be difficult to miss.  Give us a wave, and who knows, Ultimate
lovers around the world could soon be saying, "Who is THAT?"

Cheers (and good luck GB),

Si and the Roadie team

PS
For detailed coverage of the progress of the GB & Irish teams, check out
www.lookflynews.com