There are still 2 spaces available at Nationals, which is a real shame as there will
just be walk over fixtures in the schedule meaning that some teams will have fewer
games than everyone else.  If there are ANY teams out there who would like to enter or
put in a 2nd team then please get in touch.

The following teams have entered as of the deadline last Friday:

1. Leeds 1
2. Leeds 2
3. Hammerage
4. Flyght Club 1
5. EMO 1
6. Chevy
7. Clapham 1
8. Clapham 2
9. Fire 1
10.Fire 2
11.Smash & Grab (14)
12.Red Dog (18)
13.Tenacious Devon
14.BPF1
15.BPF2
16.Abstract
17.Ltd Release 1
18.Ltd Release 2
19.Fusion 1
20.Discuits
21.BAF 1
22.BAF 2
23.UTB 1
24.UTB 2
25.ABH
26.Lords of the Ring
27.Motion
28.Sheffield Steel 1
29.Sheffield Steel 2
30.Cardiff (12)

You'll all be receiving directions/schedule info etc via e-mail in the next week or so.

CAMPING - The teams with numbers in brackets are those who have told me that they will
be camping, could all other teams who are intending to camp please get in touch with
me with approximate numbers.  Don't just leave this to the 'official' person in your
team as it might not get done!  If you're reading this and are coming then please
e-mail me with an idea of numbers - Ta!

Women's Nationals is still a bit dodgy but Alia and Tara are chasing some more teams
for us.

Cheers

Si+Ches

This Email is confidential and is for the intended recipient only.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the author and you must not disclose or use the
contents in any way.  The author bears responsibility for any legal action or disputes
arising from views or professional advice expressed which do not relate to the
business of FaberMaunsell Ltd.