From: David Trovell
Sent: 30 July 2004 12:04
To: 'Britdisc (E-mail)'
Subject: RE: CO-ED NATIONALS COLCHESTER 2004

CO-ED NATIONALS COLCHESTER 2004

UK Co-ed Nationals will be held at Essex University in Colchester, the same great
venue as Co-ed Tour 4 in 2003 (and Worlds in '96).

We have room for 24 teams at present, if there is more interest this can be increased.

The University has great facilities, 2 sets of changing rooms, 3 dining areas, a games
room and a bar with DJ for Saturday night's Party. Plus an excellent disc golf course
that is free to use.

As we can not offer camping we have arranged some cheap accomodation close by. These
are flats that sleep 4 within 5 mins drive of the pitches and single rooms at the
University (staggering distance from the party!).

For all the information check out
<http://www.ultilinks.com/tournaments/co-ednationals>
www.ultilinks.com/tournaments/co-ednationals

To enter your team please send a cheque for £125 to Sarah Trovell at:
37 Hindes Road
Harrow
Middlesex
HA1 1SQ

The deadline for entries is Friday 13th August.

Thanks
Dave & Sarah

This message has been checked for all known viruses
The information in this communique legally privileged.
It is intended solely for the addressee.
Access to this E-Mail by anyone else is unauthorised.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any
other action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be
unlawful.
Unencrypted Internet communications are not secured.
As a result, MediaCom Holdings Ltd does not accept responsibility nor guarantee that
the sender shown is the actual sender.
MediaCom Holdings Ltd.Registered Office 180 North Gower Street,London NW1
2NB.Registered number 3525784 England.
MediaCom Scotland Ltd., 6 Dock Place, Leith, Edinburgh EH6 6LU. Registered number
3296603 England
MediaCom North Ltd.Registered Office, Ground Floor commercial   Wharf, 6 Commercial
Street,Manchester M15 4PZ.Registered number 3207931 England.