From: Wayne Retter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 12 August 2004 21:22
To: The Alternative Voice Of British Ultimate
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [BD] AVBU: Day 7 ???

Is there an AVBU Day 7 write-up?

---
Wayne Retter

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review,
retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance
upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is
prohibited.   If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the
material from any computer.