To anyone who has run a tournament in the last 5 years:

The UKUA are currently considering some changes to the way that we run
tournaments.  To aid in the discussions I am trying to gather financial data
on recent tournaments; and would be very grateful if you could send me a
rough summary of costs and income from tournaments you have run.

I am not worried about 100% accuracy and the figures will not be published
individually (although we may publish averages or other summary statistics).

To give you an idea of what I'm looking for below are some figures from this
years Tour 4 in Edinburgh:

----------------------------------
Venue: Peffermill Playing Fields (Edinburgh Uni)
Dates: 26/27 June, 2004

Costs:
First-Aid/Physio/etc:   £590
Pitches/venue:          £2970
Other costs:            £536
Total:                  £4096

Income:
Team fees:                      £5210

The more detail you are willing/can provide the better - but even if you can
only remember very rough totals that would be extremely useful.

Your help is very much appreciated,
Barry