hi all,

(sorry for spamming those this dosn't concern....)

Phat Eds have a team entered into the Glastonbury
party tournement in september, which, following the
suggestion of Rob Owen and in honour of out tenth
anniversary year of Phat Eds Sheffield University
Ultimate...

...Phat Eds (Glastonbury 2004) is intended to be a
trans-generational extraveganza, uniting everyone and
anyone who has ever played for Phat Eds in one team.

I know i've already spoken to alot of people about
this, but with less than a month to go, if there is
anyone out there who is an ex-Phat Ed, can they get
back to me? especially if you want to play :-) And
likewise can those i have spoken to get back to me to
confirm your availability...

Si Weeks - your email address seems to be rejecting
driect emails from me, so i hope this reaches you. Do
u have an alternative one i could use?

Specifically i would especially also like to get in
touch with the following people, whom i have been told
are ex-Phat Eds. Can anyone help with this?:

Claerwen Snell
Jesper Snoorgard
Karl Guard
Jon Fryer