Hello!

Purple Haze would like to officially like to invite you to "Loughborough
Beginners 2004". This year's tournament will be held on the Halloween weekend, 30.10.04 - 31.10.04.

As before the tournament will be held in our world class Indoor facilities,
we anticipate hosting 32 teams with accommodation available. This event is
open to both University and Open teams as long as your beginners have not
played for longer than 3 months. Could junior teams please contact me first
to arrange entry for under 18's. There will also be a spooky Halloween
themed party on Saturday with optional (but recommended!) fancy dress. There will be more details to follow and we will be updating the website as
things get confirmed:
http://www.lufbra.net/DisplayPage.asp?pageid=9490.

If you are interested in this tournament and would like to register, or you
would like to know more please e-mail me at; [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hope everyone is enjoying the summer holidays.

Cheers

--
Jon "Luggage" Barton
Director of Competitions - Purple Haze