On the 16th/17th October, uBu will be holding their second tournament. This year, however it will be for experienced players, rather than beginners.

With the indoor season being so much more compact this year, this could be a vital weekend to practice against other experienced teams in
preparation for regionals and nationals. It will be a small, 12 team
tournament being held at the same venue as regionals last year. The
party in the evening will be at Birmingham Uni Guild.

The cost is £80/team. Please e-mail me back at [EMAIL PROTECTED] if you are interested and post cheques, made payable to BUGS, to

Jeremy Walker
10 Umberslade Road
Selly Oak
Birmingham
B29 7RZ.

As normal, a cheque through my door guarantees your place.

Hope to hear back soon
Jez
uBu #18