Hi there,

My company, Discology, has supplied the baskets for the course and I have forwarded the UWE details of one of the UK's top 10 disc golfers who has volunteered his help with course design.

I'd advise anyone setting up a disc golf course to seek advice from the most experienced disc golfer that is available to them. Poorly planned course design can ruin a course.

The new course at the University is fantastic news - that'll be 3 UK universities with disc golf courses - St Andrews and Essex.
There's also Ashville College in Harrogate - they will be unveiling a 9 hole course with Discology baskets in this Autumn term.

The UK's disc golf scene is on the up!

Thanks.

Richard
Discology