In light of what was  said at the presentation regarding the disturbances on
Saturday night at  Glastonbury 2004, a local resident has written a letter of
complaint to the  local press, which is to be printed later this week.
We have investigated  the situation and are confident that the ultimate
players who were present at  last weekendâs tournament were not involved in the
disturbances caused.  We  will also be writing to the local residents association
and the local press to  offer our apologies and advise measures that we will
take next year in order to  prevent a repeat incident.
In order for us to  keep running this tournament with the town's support I
would like anyone who has  time to email Christian Lockyear (journalist from
Central Somerset Gazette  - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(http://uk.f862.mail.yahoo.com/ym/[EMAIL PROTECTED]) ) with  your comments on the
tournament.  How much you enjoy the venue, how  welcoming the locals are both at the
venue and in the business's in town,  also your thanks to Alan Gloak & Rik
(club proprietor) and all his staff for  all the work they do to help stage this
event.
We will also be  discussing the nature of our sport, the importance of
spirit, how it is  different from other competitive team sports and the importance
of venues like  this to our sport.
Anyone who has time  to mail him would be appreciated.
Thank  you
LU  (please copy Leeds-Ultimate in all mails to this  address)