From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 17 September 2004 12:32
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [BD] Announcing the EUCC 2005 (fwd)

Thomas,

I was dissappointed to hear that European Clubs would be taking place in
early July next year. As you may be aware, this clashes with the school term
in England, effectively denying teachers the opportunity to compete at this
tournament. Given WFDF's earlier announcement that World Clubs will take
place in November 2006, again in term time, I'd hoped that teachers would
not have to miss out on playing internationally for two years in a row.

Given that these teachers are often responsible for setting up teams in
their schools, and therefore developing future generations of Ultimate
players, I would have hoped that they were worthy of special consideration.
I hope that in future years, this will be the case, for the sake of the
children.

I am sure Rostock will build on the success of Prague, but this can only
continue if we keep supporting the growth of the game in schools. (The same
argument could be used with regards to the Junior division players, although
I note there are no plans for one in Rostock).

Regards,

Jaimie

Jaimie Cross
General Secretary