Great... but even "in this age of broadband", 426 MB is pretty huge!

MPEG-4 maybe?

Paul

On 22 Sep 2004, at 18:20, Andray Abrahamian wrote:

I've put together a little video of stuff I saw through my camera lens
a couple weekends ago in Glastonbury. Its up on my website at:

http://www.begthequestion.com/video.html

right click and choose 'save target as'.

I'm sure I missed most of the best grabs and hucks, some teams I
didn't see at all, and my battery crapped out two minutes into the
final, so for these things I apologise, halfheartedly. Perhaps at the
next major tournament a coalition of willing people could co-ordinate
taping and capture more of the action. Something to think about.

And I decided in this age of broadband I'd make the file pretty big so
as not to sacrifice picture quality. So be patient, it'll take awhile.

'njoy,

Andray

P.S. Feel free to check out the other crap on my site.