Hey,

I am writing on behalf of myself and another member of the Irish Open team about
"missing" Irish jerseys.

Both the number 4 and number 10 white shirts went missing from the common area outside
our room in the school accommodation at Worlds in Finland.

If you see anyone wearing these white number 4 and 10 shirts please approach and
chastise them. Neither of us have played for Ireland before and the shirts are of
great sentimental value.

I can only hope that they were stolen by people outside the ultimate community. Please
e-mail me if you know anything about these hallowed shirts.

Thanks.

Rob,
Ireland Open