Dear BD
Just to keep you all informed, the Annual Awards Dinner 2004 has been
cancelled, due to lack of interest.
This is unfortunate, however it would be great to get this event
organised early for next year and make it a success that is supported by
the majority of the ultimate community.
I have taken into account the various emails expressing distress at
hosting the event in London, so in response I will be emailing out
fairly soon after the UKUA Conference on Saturday 23rd October 2004,
asking for suggested venues around the UK (preferably somewhere central
for everyone and where accommodation can be easily found).

So, if you are reading this email, please could you have a think about
potential venues. I would be very grateful for any help received.

On a brighter note, there are only 11 places left for the UKUA
Conference. If you would like to come and have not reserved a place,
please send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please include your name, either your membership number and/or the email
you used to register on the UKUA website, and the two things you would
most like to discuss at the Conference.

There will be a short Awards presentation at the Conference.

In addition, the plan will be to go for an informal meal after the event
- so if you are attending, please bear this in mind. I will be emailing
out for approximate numbers in the near future. If you are not
attending, but would like to come to dinner anyway, then you are very
welcome but please let me know by sending an email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thank you.
UKUA Administrator

  _____

My Inbox is protected by SPAMfighter
4291 spam mails have been blocked so far.
Download free SPAMfighter <http://www.spamfighter.com/Product_Info.asp?>
today!