!Apologies if you receive this multiple times!

Dear Female Players,

The first Bliss practice will be starting next Sunday and everyone is
welcome!

Where: Clapham South
When: Boots on - 1130am
Who: Any Female Player – no matter skill or experience level
Bring: Light and Dark shirt, water

The London women’s scene is in the process of deciding how to progress
over the next two years. The two options are to have one large unified
squad or 2 distinct groups. While the talks continue, to work out the best
way forward for everyone, some of the players have been getting restless.
So, Bliss are starting their practices next Sunday after the UKUA
conference.

Should it be that London has two teams, Bliss will be forming as a new
generation of bliss’isters. A team where every single player contributes
to the team's running and success.
This new team will be Geo, with all London practices. The leadership will
be under but not exclusively the following players: Anna, Bex, Claerwen,
Emily, Hussey, Kim and Tara.

We have taken the criticism onboard that in the past bliss has seen to be
exclusive, we’ve addressed this issue and offer any and every female
player the chance to come out, meet us, play with us, get to know us…

So if you would like to come out and learn from some of the very best in
the game, come and join us next Sunday.  You are very welcome!

Love Bex & Tara

--
Rebecca Forth
Portex Research Fellow