Sorry to those outside Oxfordshire,

I emailed a few months back and some of you were nice enough to get back to me, but now I'm here it seems I can't contact anyone - please can someone tell me if there's a practice around this previous hot-bed of Ultimate?!

I know there's a Golf competition this weekend (I'm now in halls just over the road from the park in question!) but I might not be around to see anyone there, if you could email me with details of what the deal is it'd be great, cheers. Also, I'm at Brookes for the year so if a student type could let me know the details of the Uni scene that'd be great too,

Cheers

Andy
(AKA Angie, ex-Skunks)