What I find funny is that the awards are being hosted at University College London. I'm one of the captains of the UCL Ultimate team and we've had unlimited amounts of hassle from the university and the union regarding the sport. We have failed to secure any grants for the last 7 years and really have to beg for any cash whatsoever. We've also just been recently disaffiliated by UCL, and are currently in a battle to get reaffiliated.

It appears if you pay UCL enough, they do care about Ultimate...

Matt Rose
Captain, UCL #33