If you fancy some Sunshine Ultimate this winter check out the Barbados Hat Tournament.

After last year's success, Sarah and I are again running this co-ed hat tournament in
Barbados, November 24th to 26th. It is a grass tournament but we are playing right
next to the beach so you can cool off during the break between games!

The tournament fee includes:
Opening dinner at a great restaurant with local Bajan cuisine and lots of rum punch
3 days of play on lush green pitches with bar, showers and all the facilities you need
A tournament t -shirt
And a full day boat trip cruising along the coast of the island. On this trip you can
snorkel and swim with turtles, eat and drink as much as you like and generally chill
out under the Caribbean sun !

Check out the website at:
www.ultilinks.com/tournaments/barbadoshat

The website has links to cheap accommodation as well as general information.

The best flights are currently £300 from the UK.

Let us know soon if you are interested.
All the best
Dave

Dave Trovell
Associate Director
  <file://C:\Documents and Settings\d_trovell\Application
Data\Microsoft\Signatures\MC.jpg>
180 North Gower Street

London

NW1 2NB