Hey everybody, sorry to who this doesn't apply to.

Mental Discs are looking for 2 or 3 beginner pick-up players for this weekends tournament in Leeds. I apologise for the short notice but I was let down last night when I had three players drop out on me due to work commitments. If anybody is interested or knows anyone who would be interested can you let me know asap please, this afternoon preferably.

If you are interested can you please contact me on [EMAIL PROTECTED] or phone/text me on 07841651344. Hope to hear from you soon,

Matt (Bollard),
Mental Discs