From: Andrew Godber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 'Sion Scone' <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [uniultimate] EMO Hat Tournament - Sunday 7th November
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 15:06:20 +0100

Brummie,

I am really sorry that EMO and Purple Haze have both decided that it is
better for them to send teams on a 200 mile round trip rather than support
their local area. I can understand your view that you want a higher standard
of competition, but how will you ever get it if teams just go to London
instead? Is the LWL going to end up as Winter Tours 1-4? Teams like mine
would thrive on getting the opportunity to play teams higher up the ladder
than us, but I honestly can appreciate that it isn't the same from the other
viewpoint.

If there are other teams out there in the Midlands who would like to avoid
congestion charging, please get in contact with me ASAP about Midland Winter
League, and how you can be a part of it.

Andy
Midland Winter League & UTB

PS Glad to here that you will be feeding into other teams as well as feeding
off them. Is that also known as telling people to p*ss off? :-)