hi all,

sorry to spam everyone who is not interested in the
slightest, but people have just told me theyve not
been recieving the vital info for the shef/leeds
tourney this weekend - thought this is the best way to
get through to them...

Tom

TD - shef/leeds beginners

TOURNEY DETAILS

Captains meeting 8.10 am Saturday

Games start promptly at 9 am

Meet at old bar Leeds union on Friday night, or centre
on sat morn.

Accommodation will be allocated when you arrive.

Any queries, contact me on 07834457886, or aussie
(details below) – aussie will be the best person to
speak to about any enquiries regarding directions if
your lost in leeds/accoms/party, etc...

All experienced coaches need to bring a hat to play
in, to distinguish themsleves from the beginners more
clearly.

--Sheffield/Leeds Beginners 2004 Directions ----------

Meeting place for any teams arriving Friday will be at
the OLD BAR, at the UNION
http://tldynamic.leeds.ac.uk/leisure/dining.htm

Leeds directions are available on the Uni website:
http://tldynamic.leeds.ac.uk/leisure/city_centre.htm

--

Saturday:
The sports hall is on this campus map:

--

These were taken from:
http://tldynamic.leeds.ac.uk/leisure/alphabet.asp

--

If you get lost or need clarity in a dark world, I can
be contacted on

07779150012

or

[EMAIL PROTECTED]