Hi there,

Sorry to bug everyone with this, but I've been somewhat unsuccessful in my attempts to get hold of Adam through other means.......

Adam Milner posted the list of lost property from Glastonbury 2004 (which contained my blue Manchester Uni Hoodie). Please can you get back to me "pointblock at hotmail dot com" , as the archive on BD removes e-mail addresses, and I have tried all the ones I could find with my stalker-like investigation. If anyone else could post me Adam's current e-mail address, or let him know I want him, I'd be much obliged.

Cheers for now,

Jandy