It gives me great pleasure to announce that Picnic's Open 2005 will be held on 5/6th March 2005. 24 Teams available indoors on 3 courts. Tournament will be held at the Mayflower Leisure Centre, top of Central Park, Plymouth. Entry fee is £100 per team Make cheques payable to University of Plymouth Students Union and send to Matt Drake 237 North Road West Plymouth PL1 5DQ Deadline of payment is 28th February 2005 Accomodation can be provided on floors, if you require a floor space then let me know when you will arrive and how many you need space for. If you have a team interested or would like more information then please email [EMAIL PROTECTED] or phone/txt 07813438105

  Teams entered so far:-

  Fever

  Team Osuuspankki

  Flyght Club

  Lord of the Ring

  Picnic in a wig

  We will also be holding our first DDC tournament outside the sports
  hall, entry to the DDC tournament is free but let me know if you want
  to enter a team
     Look forward to seeing you all here
     Drakey (Picnic TD)

  Fed up of receiving junk e-mail? Find out how to deal with [2]spam
  here.