Dear UKU womens committee ( and britdisc),

I am just putting a small e-mail together about the allocation of womens spots
for Germany this year.

Since putting forward our submission bid to the womens committee at the
beginning of October we (LLL) have heard nothing official from the womens
committee, I personally feel that this is not good enough. While i realise that
the people on the committee are volunteers i also think that they need to do
what they volunteered to do. i realise that there are added complication of
having 5 British womens teams wanting to go, and possibly only 2 places, but i
think we the teams that have applied need to have regular feed back.

Please can someone come back to me and for that matter, all the teams on this
as i am sure that it is not just us that are waiting to hear something.

regards Hannah Easter (LLL)