Hi all,

I've had such interest for Beachfest that I thought I'd hold an additional
Beach Ultimate event. This will be in exactly the same location as
Beachfest but sooner! It'll be a no-frills one day tournament on Saturday
with unofficial games on the Sunday.

Here's the details:

Date: Saturday 7th May (+ unofficial 8th May)
Cost: �50 (TBC)
Where: Sandbanks Beach, Poole

- 12 teams
- 5 on 5 beach ultimate
- Mixed ultimate - 2 women on pitch
- at least 4 games
- A relatively late start (around 10)
- party in town for anyone staying sat evening
- unofficial hat tournament or pick up games on Sunday

You're free to come down for the entire weekend. There'll be some sort of
party in town on Saturday night. If you want to come for the day Poole is
around 2 hours drive from Bristol, Clapham, Exeter, Oxford.


Registration is by email on a first come first serve basis. Email
registrations only become valid when I receive the entry fee (don't worry
about this just yet).

If I fail to get enough interest I may remove the mixed requirement.

A few other points:
- Attending this event will not improve or decrease your chances of
attending Beachfest
- There's no info on the web about this tournament yet, however most of
the information on the Beachfest webpage (eg accomodation/directions)
applies


Will Parker

Ltd Release - Southampton Ultimate
Fluid Druids - B******S. Every last one of them
Renegade Deckchair - Bournemouth Ultimate
www.beachfest.co.uk



__________________________________________________
BritDisc mailing list
[email protected]
http://zion.ranulf.net/mailman/listinfo/britdisc
Staying informed - http://www.ukultimate.com/informed.asp

Reply via email to