hiya

When I first came to this country a sat on a beach recalling great times at Beach Ultimate events (my old team, Rampant Rabbits, won the spirit at BBC and party prize at CUBE), and wondered why this country does not have one. Well, now the dreaming is over. This is your official invite to THE tournament you have been waiting for. As part of the Bali Carnival celebrations we are now holding the first annual KKLUBB (Kuta Karnival Legendary Ultimate Beach Bonanza). This will be held on Kuta Beach in Bali, where the party never stops and sun always shines.

This BULA approved tournament will be one of the sports shown during the Kuta Karnival (www.kutakarnival.com - please note this website is currently showing 2004, it will be updated in mid April once the schedule is confirmed). A huge event that promotes Bali as a travel destination; included are surf and skate competitions, beach football and volleyball, dancing, talent performances, food shows, two stages for live music, a parade, opening and closing ceremonies (including fireworks), and of course it all culminates in the ultimate Frisbee contest on the first weekend of July (1-3/6/05). I mean, how many ultimate tournaments have firework closing ceremonies!

And as the Ultimate event, I am sure you would like to know more about it, so here¡¦s all you need to know¡K

Time: First weekend of July (1st-3rd July)

Place: Kuta Beach, Bali, Indonesia

Size: 3 pitches confirmed, can double this (to 6 pitches) if recruit enough players

Cost: 15USD per player

But a maximum of 150USD per team entered (ie. some players play for free)

Theme: Ultra serious party tournie with an emphasis on SOTG to promote disc in Indonesia and to party in one of the world's most famous party zones!

Prizes: SOTG and winners will receive wood carved trophies and winner¡¦s medals

Type: Looking for either:

Whole teams

Individual players for a hat contest

[precise information can be found at on our webpage http://www.jtis.org/kuta/ultimate-site.htm ]

Since the Carnival organizers have given me most of the money need to run the tournament under the condition that I can get the players the fees are very low. It also means that we already have the chill out tents, pitch markings, PA system, event DJ, BBQ for the Saturday night and even the legendary Surfer Girl cheerleaders!¡K and I am currently talking with more sponsors to get us more free stuff: T-shirts, disc and of course¡K beer!

So that leaves it up to you guys to contact me and come along. This year will be a great party and full of laughs, then next year you will have a guaranteed place that every other team will be after!

So if you like a lotta chocolate on your biscuit join our KKLUBB

Stewart Clarke

Mobile: +62 856 9808 574

E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Mailing: