Dear All,

There is a one day tournament open to golfers and ultimate players of all
standards, including those who have never played a competitive round in their
lives and don't own golf discs. If you usually play Ultimate but fancy trying
golf this is a great opportunity.

The course is just outside Leamington Spa with lovely views over the river
Avon. Hopefully you won't have too many views into the Avon, looking for lost
discs. The forecast for Sunday looks good - sunny intervals, high of 14C.

The entry is £8 (or £5 if you are not earning) and includes lunch and who
knows, maybe a prize! There's 2 rounds of 18 holes. I can lend you discs, or
you can buy them.

The website for the course is at
www.quarrypark.co.uk
If you have any questions you can also give me a call on 01926 864136 (home)
For Thursday daytime only, I am on 02476 522710.

If you haven't played much golf before, it would be good to get there by 9.30
and have a few practice throws to get into it. Players meeting is at 10am.

If you can't make this event, but fancy making another one, the BDGA schedule
is on www.bdga.org.uk and you can nearly always pay and play for one day even
at 2 day tournaments.

Del
Quarry Park Disc Golf
Old Milverton Lane, L/Spa
CV32 6RW
access via drive of BPAS Blackdown Clinic