Britdisc

Ok...only a few months after claiming the long weekend on the UK
Ultimate events listing we've finally got Paganello and Tour 1 out of
the way and can announce the next Copa Cabana!

So...here goes...

Copa Cabana 2005!!  (2004 UKUA Tournament of the Year)

Where: Same place as last year...Nottingham Moderns Rugby Club
How: http://www.copa-cabana.co.uk and go to the register page.
When: August 27th - 29th (Bank Holiday Weekend)
Teams: Depends, 20 if we do a Hat on Monday, 24 if not.  Tough decision TBD.
Price: £125 per team.
What: Ultimate, Live Music, Stuff, Karoake, 3 Copa Parties, Proper
catered food much better than last year (hopefully), 24 hour bar,
Midnight surprise, Stuff, DJs,  Raffle and probably much more.
Sun?: It'll be tough to beat last year but we'll do what we can.
Format: Super loose CoEd.  One woman on the line.

Some teams have already signed up.  I should have your entry so don't
worry even if you filled in the old 2004 form.

I'll be sending out an email to all of the current contacts next week.
 If you don't get that email by Friday the 15th and you think you've
registered best to register again or send me an email.

Thanks,
4 and a half months and counting
Steve, Copa TD