hi all,

sorry for general spam for those not interested,

and also, sorry for the lateness of the request
(-dictated by recent circumstances here...)

INBREDS are playing MT1 this weekend in Romsey, nr
Southampton. We are a fun team to play with (generally
notorious at the party ;-), but play competetively as
well though.

We have enough players to legally field, with 4 women
and 5 men, but could possibly do with a couple more
players (epsecially women) in case of injury over the
weekends play.

If you fancy playing, let me know (via text/phone for
an immediate reply - 07834457886)- you will probably
have to make your own way to Romsey though.

Tom