Hi, Hallam Globetrotters (Sheffield Steal players) could do with a few extra players for CUBE this coming weekend. We currently have 6 people but I have an injured shoulder and so might not be much use and I would like to take 8/9 players ideally.

  We would welcome anyone of the ability to catch, run, and maybe even
  throw a disc.  A lift from Sheffield or Edinburgh can be arranged as
  we will travel from shef to edin on fri then edin to aberdeen early
  sat mourning.

  get in touch with me if your up for it.  ([EMAIL PROTECTED] or
  07708576744)
Stu
Steal #02