Due to a combination of your average Hulltimate player being
unreliable and exams starting on Monday we've become rediculously short
of players for the Liverpool tournament this weekend at the last minute.
If anyone would like to pickup for us could you let me know ASAP please.

Its a really good tournament (details of which are at
http://iloveultimate.co.uk/tourney2005.htm) and will be good practice
for Tour 2. Plus we're the two time defending champions!

We've got a 15 seater minibus and are leaving Hull at stupid O'clock on
Saturday morning so if you live near the M62 we could probably pick you
up and bring you back.

If you're interested let me know please.

Robbie
Hulltimate