   ICENI - MVP Maria
   Bliss
   LLL
   Nice Bristols
   Swift play
   Iceni 2
   Mushiono
   GB junior women

I would just like to thank again Nicole from GAIA, who flew in at the last
minute from Canada, so that we could have a GAIA stall on site... I bought a
pair of boots which were awesome so I am VERY glad they were there. The Ground
staff, Physio, masseuse & St Johns Ambulance who were all very busy

All the volunteers who helped with Tents, food, scoring, hooter blowing and
chasing the kids around ;)

Special mentions  - Tara
                           - Luke & Haytch
                           - Wayne
                           - My Mum and Dad
                           - Chris Hughes for the thankless task of doing the
schedule
                           - and especially Joy (who wanted a quite weekend
away from home and ended up working really hard in the shop!)

For all the people who made the effort to let us know what you thought of the
tournament(possitive and negative), thankyou. all feed back is taken into
account for the future tours we hope to run

Thanks again and see some of you for Tour 4 & Nationals

Hannah & Wigsy