BD,

While were on the subject of improving the tour structure can we please have
more sensible cap rules for pool play. There were many problems in the B
tour this weekend with caps from the game before delaying the start of the
next game. At one point we had to wait half an hour to start our game (the
previous game therefore took 90 minutes rather than 45). They started the
sudden death point fifteen minutes into our game time.

I'd like to see a time cap put on the points cap. Can the cap rules please
be something like this:

.       Pool Play Time Cap :
        o       After 45 minutes finish the point, if a team is wining by
two or
                more the game is over.
        o       Otherwise play a two point cap or win by two.
        o       After 15 minutes of cap finish the point and the game is
over,
                draws are allowed.

.       Knockout games Time Cap:
        o       After 60 minutes finish the point, and play a 2 point cap.

Similar cap rules in the A tour would also help to guarantee a certain
amount of rest in between games by preventing caps from taking ages to play.

JP