I have been listening to this for a while and I would just like to know:
1. How much do you earn a year
2. What do you on credit cards
3. What do you pay for rent / mortgage
4. do you have any alternative incomes
5. How many people have you slept with this year
6. Do you have or have ever had any sexual diseases...
etc
Don't want to answer?
Bit personal?

Well just for the record Matt and I earn well from our events.
The absolute details... go to hell.
You do not have the right to that information, although anyone who knows me will know that I pass it on willingly.
The reason we do well is because we are good business peolpe and I run a company in the leisure industry, and hence have large resources to call upon (63 staff)

£10 to £15 per player for a weekend.

PHONE YOUR MUM!!!!!

You disgust me!

Adam Batchelor