I've received cheques from the following teams (not including any that might
come today), this is about half of those we're expecting so there are quite a
few teams not sent money in so far.  Entry price goes up by £50 from Wednesday
so I'd guess that today is the last day for you to post it and get it to me by
then.  Address etc is on the UKU web-site.

Open:

   Flyght Club 1

   Flyght Club 2

   Motion

   Lords of the Ring 1

   Lords of the Ring 2

   Emo

   Red

   Sheffield Steal 1

   Sheffield Steal 2

   Strange Blue

   Boogie Knights

   LeedsLeedsLeeds

   Schnell

   Blue Arse Flies

   Super Klute

   Tenacious Devon 1

   Tenacious Devon 2

   Aye Aye

   Ltd Release

   MMJ

   UTB 1

   No-Lo

Womens:

   Iceni 1

   Iceni 2

   LeedsLeedsLeeds

   Bliss

   Ltd Release

   GB Junior

   Swift

If you're not on this list and you think you should be then let me know

Si+Ches