To: <britdisc@near.me.uk>
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2005 2:03 PM
Subject: [BD] FW: Come to Perth in 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jonathan Potts
Sent: 30 June 2005 13:53
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ED] Come to Perth in 2006

Hi everyone,

(it would be great if you could forward to your country or team lists)

As you probably have heard, the World Ultimate Club Championships are going to be held in Perth next year. We would really love as many European teams
as possible to attend.

http://wucc2006.org/

It's not as difficult as you might have thought to get to Perth from Europe,
certainly much easier than Hawaii was, and once you are there we can
promise:
- a beautiful city set in a pristine coastal environment
- cheap accommodation right on beautiful surf beaches
- great fields and fantastic weather
- the best, funnest and friendliest ultimate tournament ever held

We'd really like your team to register your interest on our website, so that
we can keep you up to date with the bidding process and the tournament
plans. There's no obligation, so why not take a couple of minutes to enter
your details:
http://wucc2006.org/?p=registerteam

We'd like to take this opportunity to wish all the teams competing at Euros
next week the best of luck.  But even if you aren't attending Euros we'd
love to hear from you. We are hoping to have more countries represented at
WUCC2006 than any other frisbee event.

We will have an information stall at Euros, so feel free to drop by and find
out more about the tournament.

Jonathan Potts
Board of Directors
WFDF World Ultimate Club Championships 2006 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
+44 7968 904 123