Hey all,

Just a quick shout from EUCC. The results are taken from the Daily
paper and there's been at least one typo yesterday but I think these
are right.

Open:
Clapham Won 3 Lost 0 Scored 51 Conceeded 10 (beat Turku Terror, CUSB -
La Fotta and Unistars)
Fire of London  2:1 47:38 (lost to Flying Angels, beat UFO : IceyDykes
and Wall City)
LLLeeds 2:1 47:34 (lost to Ultimate Vibration, beat Woodies and Discus)
Plastic Factory 1:2 38:48 (lost to Liquidisc and The Big EZ, beat Stolichnaya)
Chevy 3:0 48:32 (beat Feldrenner, Terrible Monkeys and Dogs on Speed)
Fusion 1:2 43:39 (beat Viksjofors, lost to Sipoo Odd Stars and Four Fingers)

Mixed:
Ltd Release 2:1 45:39 (beat KFK and Northern Fried Hicks, lost to UFO)
BAF 2:1 43:34 (beat Winona Raiders and LUCsus, lost to Friselis)
Northern Fried Hicks 2:1 40:41 (Beat Throwing Shapes and
DISConnection, lost to Ltd)
Throwing Shapes 0:3 34:46 (lost to Hicks, UFO and KFK)

Womens:
Iceni 3:0 48:33 (beat Espoo, Hot Beaches and E6)
Bliss 3:0 50:24 (beat Woodchicas, E6 and Copenhagen Flying Circus)
LLLeeds 1:2 39:35 (beat Re:Diski, lost to Nice Bristols and Discus)
N.Bristols 1:2 37:41 (beat LLL, lost to Discus and Primavera Olandese)

The weather has been baking hot the first few days but has taken a
turn for the light drizzle today. The opening ceremony was lively,
even if the show game was a little slow. There's been Chaos with the
food queues but it seems to be settling down.

Games of note.
LLLeeds : Ultimate Vibration
Leeds took match point 3 times to have it sent back. UV took it in sudden death.
Chevy : Feldrenner
I would of been shouting "Show boating" if I hadn't been lapping up
the photos. Espect some good ones from here.

Unfortunately I've been playing as well as watching so it's not much
of a report. More later in the week. Photos to be put up soon. Sorry
I've none for you yet.

Aus
Hicks

On 04/07/05, Nicole Roberts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> In the advent of Lookflynews being no more :(
SNIP
--
Aus
http://www.leedsjedi.co.uk