Dear Brit Disc,

Very few teams have paid for the tour yet. The payment deadline is FRIDAY THIS
WEEK. So far only 2 teams have paid to enter the B Tour! And only 8 teams in
the A tour!

This is unacceptable. Tour organisers have to get things in place to cope with
the numbers of attendees.

If you are struggling to get payments in for either tour, contact me (Hannah)
on 07734 912846. I will relay any information to Dave and Sarah as they are
away at the moment. If you are not sure who to send the payments too as you are
unsure which tour you will be in. Send the cheques to either myself or Dave. We
can sort out the details between us after tour 3.

Contact details for tour A – [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Website (being updated) - http://www.leedsleedsleeds.org.uk/t
ournaments/2005tour2/index.htm

Contact details for tour B - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Website -  http://www.ultilinks.com/tournaments/colchester/

Please let us know if you are planning to enter!

Hannah Easter