Wayne et al,

I am glad that you all are concerned about the weather and road conditions in
our town, but let me put your minds at ease. The main areas that have been hit
by the tornado and storms were Kings Heath, Sparkbrook and Moseley. (Think
Peckham on the London map) The venue that we are playing in is Perry Barr.
(Think Wood Green/Tottenham geographically)

I would recommend that everyone follows Simon's directions to the venue, and
you shouldn't go anywhere near the tricky spots, or any other tricky areas of
Birmingham traffic. (See below)

Happy driving, and see you all tomorrow.

Andy
UTB

1a) From the North West - M6 J7
A34 south towards the City Centre,
After about 2.5/3 miles, turn left on to the A453 which should be signposted
for UCE Follow 2.

1b) From the East & South East - M6 J6
A38m to Birmingham City Centre
Turn off at the 2nd available junction (you should be able to see a Matalan
sign ahead of you and above you, this is at the junction), following signs for
the A4540 (3rd exit at roundabout).
Turn right on to A34 (signposted for UCE).
After about 2 miles follow signs off to the right to the A453, still signed for
UCE.
Follow 2

1c) From the South West - M5 J1
A41 to Birmingham
Past WBA football ground
Left onto A4040 signposted Perry Barr
Straight over 2 sets of lights
Straight over 2 roundabouts
Next roundabout left - signposted Motorway M6 Take the right hand lane
signposted A453 under the overpass Follow 2

2) The Final Stretch!
Turn on to the A453 and drive past the Dog Track, keep going under the motorway
(ignore signs for UCE now, or you will end up on their campus), staying on the
A453, You will see the venue on the right off Moor Lane.