From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Statham, Simon
Sent: 02 August 2005 10:23
To: britdisc@near.me.uk
Subject: [BD] Tour 3 Results

Hello,

Thanks again to all who came at the weekend - I had an awesome time and
I hope you did too.  It was great to see so many people at the party,
eating their evening meal at the venue, sitting out on the balcony
watching the final etc, really taking advantage of the top facilities on
offer.  One chap said to me that it was the first time he'd had a hot
shower at a Tour in about 3 years!

Anyway...to the results:

A - Tour:

Spirit - Chevron Action Flash
MVP of Final - Joff of Fire

1. Fire of London
2. Clapham
3. Chevron Action Flash
4. LeedsLeedsLeeds
5. Blue Arse Flies
6. Fusion
7. EMO
8. Bristol Plastic Factory 1
9. Ltd Release
10. Discuits
11. Brighton 1
12. Sheffield Steal 1
13. Paddy Murphy
14. No-Lo
15. Tenacious Devon 1

Women's:

Spirit - Ltd Release
MVP of Final - Aura of Iceni

1. Iceni
2. Bliss
3. LeedsLeedsLadies
4. Bristol
5. Iceni Too
6. Swift
7. Ltd Release
8. Floorplay
9. GB Juniors

B - Tour:

Spirit - Sheffield Steal 2 (not there to pick up their prize though) MVP
of Final - Chris in the red visor of Flyght Club

1. Flyght Club 1
2. Up The Brum 1
3. Cardiff
4. Mild Mannered Janitors (yay!)
5. Strange Blue
6. Lords of the Ring 1
7. Trigger Happy
8. ABH
9. SuperMannSchaft
10. Schnell
11. Red
12. Aye Aye
13. Lucky Huckers
14. Abstract
15. Discuits 2
16. Super Klute
17. Sheffield Steal 2
18. Brighton 2
19. Boogie Knights
20. Tenacious Devon 2
21. Flyght Club 2
22. York
23. Up The Brum 2
24. Lords of the Ring 2

Hopefully see you all again next year...

Cheers

Si+Ches

This Email is confidential and is for the intended recipient only.  If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the author and you
must not disclose or use the contents in any way.  The author bears
responsibility for any legal action or disputes arising from views or
professional advice expressed which do not relate to the business of
Faber Maunsell Ltd.