(On behalf of Paul Bernier)

Oggetto: women al Burla..

Hello Europe,

just a quick message about the
BURLA BEACH CUP 2005-08-01

BURLA LATEST NEWS: URGENT!

As we receive several requests, We're looking to create an extra
division to cater exclusively for women's teams (8 teams).

So, in addition to the Open 1 Division, and the Open 2 Division, we
should have a third division specially for the women's teams which have
already signed up.

To fill it, we just need a couple more teams.
We do not have a lot of time to take a final decision, please let us
know ... spread the word, and hurry hurry hurry!

The sun, sea and sand of Tuscany are waiting for you....

Drop me a message at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks,

Paul