Identification for the opposition.
Ad
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rob McGowan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <britdisc@near.me.uk>
Sent: Monday, August 08, 2005 1:21 PM
Subject: [BD] RE: BritDisc Digest, Vol 24, Issue 8

Hannah Easter Said: "Janitors refused a promotion to the A tour as they
like their kit the way it is! (unnumbered) and were happy to continue
doing this."

I just wondered why shirts have to be numbered? Players don't accumulate
fouls - like in Basketball for instance - and as far as I know the UKUA
doesn't collect stats during the games (though it would be nice -
perhaps for the finals only?) I guess they are used for rostering
purposes...but then I have never had to give a squad number when I enter
a tournament?

I have no issue with numbers at all, just wondered what they would be
used for in the UK Tour.

The contents of this message and any attachments to it are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you have received this message in error you should delete it from your system immediately and advise the sender. dunnhumby may monitor and record all emails. The views expressed in this email are those of the sender and not dunnhumby.