>From Dori, the tournament organiser...

Hey girls and guys,
Dori from Israel here.

We have opened registration for BulaFLOW -
International beach ultimate  and freestyle tournament
by BULA and FLOW.

For BU - 200 spots available Hat and Team, women and
men are welcome. First deadline 12-Sep.

Check out:
http://www.beachultimate.org/bulaflow

This is going to be a special tournament and we have
tried to lower  your expenses as much as possible:
Airport pickup, beach zone for sleeping, low
entering cost.

And put some special extras like the Unique ultimate
and beach ultimate clinics by top US players that are
doing their way to Israel just for teaching everyone.

Well, we can't tell you everything - Come to Israel
and flow...

Dori Yaniv

PS
If you want more info you can sign up to our mailing
list here:
http://www.frisbee.co.il/events/bulaflow/BulaFLOW_main.asp?PageCode=2026

Come to FLOW - BulaFLOW

5-9 OCT 2005
http://www.beachultimate.org/bulaflow
Dori Yaniv
Executive Director
FLOW - The Israeli Flying Discs Association
+972-52-3399606

   Daniel Dui                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                     skype: danieldui

             BULAFlow, Israel, 5-9 October 2005
             Beach Ultimate and Freestyle Event
             http://beachultimate.org/bulaflow/