The results will be published by the tournement directors.

The following items were left at Colchester after the B tour.

Please contact me directly at [EMAIL PROTECTED] if any of the items belong to
you, I will be at the Mixed Tour in Romsey this weekend and at Nationals in
Mansfield playing for Ltd Release.

Rollmat (blue and yellow) – eurohike bands
Factor 8 – Garnier Ambre Solaire suncream
Timex expedition watch, with animal strap
Marin – water bottle
1 litre water bottle with black sports lid
UK size 4 adidas silver and blue trainer
Reebok – blue sweatshirt with yellow trim
White(ish) umbro polo shirt, blue and red trim
Slazerger fleece zip jumper, black with grey collar
Quechua, black thermal front zip top

Regards

Vanessa