BD,
 Fresh off the back of another massively successful Copa Cabana, Flyght Club
are pleased to announce the 2nd Damme Herre Slamme Fairre.
 Where: Nottingham's Clifton Sports Hall ("the best indoor venue in the
country")
When: 22nd - 23rd October
Format: Mixed Indoor Ultimate (2 of each gender on the line all the time)
Price: £100
Party: The usual high quality Flyght Club celebration (bigger venue than
last year)
 NOTE: You need to have at least 3 men and 3 women to enter, we recommend 4
of each. Please don't enter if you're not sure you'll be able to send a
team.
 How do I enter: Reply to this email with the name of your team and send a
cheque payable to Flyght Club to the address below.
Make sure you include your name, the team's name, your email and your phone
number with the cheque.
If you want bank transfer details please drop me a line.
 Its been a great year of outdoor now lets get back to the game that really
matters.
 Cheers
Tom FC #1
07753-827702